Autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) have been around for decades, but are becoming ever more advanced in recent years. The trend has led to increased interest in this type of artificial intelligence. Sometimes they are better at tasks than humans while other times they’re just plain cute. Which autonomous mobile robotics companies should you be following? Let’s take a look at the eleven best autonomous mobile robots companies out there and why they should be followed by you!
Read on to find out about ten of the world’s most prominent autonomous mobile robots companies!
There are many different types of autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) available on the market today. The leading companies in this space offer a variety of different solutions to solve specific warehouse automation needs. Here is a look at some of the most prominent AMR suppliers:
-Founded in 2008, Kiva Systems was one of the first companies to offer AMRs for warehouses. Their robots are designed to work alongside humans to pick and move inventory around the facility. Kiva was acquired by Amazon in 2012 for $775 million and is now known as Amazon Robotics.
-Founded in 1997, Clearpath Robotics is a Canadian company that offers a range of industrial robotics solutions, including AMRs. Their Otto line of self-driving vehicles are specifically designed for warehousing and logistics applications.
-Seegrid is another leading provider of AMRs, with over 1,500 robots deployed across more than 500 customer sites worldwide. Their vehicles are used in a variety of industries including manufacturing, e-commerce fulfillment, and logistics.
There are plenty of autonomous mobile robots companies out there. Some are more prominent than others. Here is a list of the leading autonomous mobile robots companies in the world:
1. Blue River Tech: Blue River Tech is a leading provider of agricultural robotics solutions. The company's flagship product, the See and Spray robot, autonomously detects and destroys weeds in row crops.
2. Boston Dynamics: Boston Dynamics is a leading developer of advanced robotics technology. The company's products include the Atlas humanoid robot, the SpotMini quadrupedal robot, and the Wildcat all-terrain vehicle.
3. Clearpath Robotics: Clearpath Robotics is a leading developer of industrial robotics solutions. The company's products include the OTTO line of self-driving vehicles, which are designed for material handling and logistics applications.
4. Fetch Robotics: Fetch Robotics is a leading provider of collaborative logistics solutions. The company's flagship product, the Freight 500 All-Purpose Robot, is an autonomous mobile robot that can be used for tasks such as material handling, inventory management, and order picking.
5 . IAM Robotics: IAM Robotics is a leading provider of warehouse automation solutions. The company's flagship product, the Swift Series robots, are designed forpicking and packing applications in warehouses and distribution centers.
There are many autonomous mobile robots companies in the world, but these four are the most prominent. Each of these companies has developed groundbreaking technology that is changing the way we live and work.
1. iRobot: iRobot is a leading manufacturer of robotic vacuum cleaners andautonomous mobile robots companies other home cleaning products. The company's Roomba vacuums are some of the most popular robots on the market, and they have also developed a line of mops and floor scrubbers. iRobot's products are designed to make cleaning your home easier and more efficient.
2. Boston Dynamics: Boston Dynamics is a leading robotics research and development company. The company is best known for its work on developing military grade robots, such as the BigDog robot for the US military. Boston Dynamics also develops robots for commercial and industrial applications, such as the Handle robot which is designed to help workers in warehouses move heavy boxes around.
3. Google: Google is one of the world's largest tech companies, and it has been investing heavily in robotics in recent years. Google's subsidiary Boston Dynamics creates some of the most advanced robots in the world, including the Atlas robot which is designed for search and rescue missions. Google also acquired artificial intelligence startup DeepMind Technologies in 2014, which is working on developing general AI algorithms that could be used in a wide range of applications, including robotics.
4. Amazon: Amazon is another major tech company that has been investing heavily in robotics technology.
There are many different autonomous mobile robots companies out there. However, these four are the must-know companies in the industry.
1. Kiva Systems: Kiva Systems was acquired by Amazon in 2012 for $775 million. The company provides warehouses with robots that move around and fetch items for customers’ orders.
2. Blue River Technology: Blue River Technology was acquired by John Deere in 2017 for $305 million. The company makes robots that thin out crops so farmers use less water and chemicals.
3. Savioke: Savioke provides hotels with Relay Robots that deliver amenities to guests’ rooms. The company has raised over $32 million from investors including Intel Capital and Google Ventures.
4. Starship Technologies: Starship Technologies’ delivery robots have been tested by companies like Metro Group and Domino’s Pizza. The company has raised $17.2 million from investors including Daimler AG and Skype co-founder Jaan Tallinn.
In conclusion, the robotics industry is here to stay and appears to be in for a sizable influx of funding. Investors may find it to be a desirable area for many years.