Adults have very different personalities. Why can't babies be differentiated? What is the underlying reason for parents to be so concerned? First of all, each baby's personality is indeed different. It's not fair to judge a child's IQ by crying! For newborns, some babies cry a lot while others cry a lot. . . very quiet. Are babies who cry a lot stronger than babies who cry less? No, it's just that the child expresses it differently. Humans are introverted and extroverted. It cannot be said that introversion is necessarily bad and negative. We should not look at introverted children with tinted glasses. Personality is not wrong! Either right or wrong! Therefore, children do not like to cry, which is not a sign of low IQ.
At the beginning of our little life, love was the only way of communication between us. Can't see clearly, can't hear far, can't exercise his body independently, happy, angry, sad and happy little ones learn from scratch! During this process, parents should be patiently accompanied and not anxious. As a parent, with love and care, tension turns into anxiety. Most of the time, I would feel anxious and unable to judge the baby's condition, which is inevitable madness! Regarding intelligence, we can observe the child at home from a medical point of view and seek medical help if necessary pku diet!
Seven signs of low IQ:
1. Face, abnormal posture, wide eye distance, slanted eyes, collapsed bridge of the nose, tongue out of mouth, drooling, etc. Children with hydrocephalus have increased head circumference and deformity of the head, children with hypothyroidism are particularly short in stature, and children with phenylketonuria have abnormally fair skin and light hair.
Second, motor development retardation, lying flat, sitting with head up, lying and walking and other movements develop later than children of the same age, especially the performance of low IQ.
Third, language development lags behind. Generally, children imitate their voices within seven to eight months. When I was about a year old, I started calling Dad consciously, and Mom would appear after a year and a half. Can speak ordinary language, understand simple conversations, and answer simple questions by about two years old .
4. Hyperactivity. Contrary to children who are too quiet, hyperactivity is also a characteristic of some children with mental retardation. Many mentally retarded children cannot sit quietly for a while.
5. Inattentiveness. Mental retardation, children can not concentrate. They have significantly shorter attention spans than normal children. Even when they're five or six, they don't get more than five or six minutes. They pay little attention to the outside world, which is a sign of low IQ.
6. Vision and hearing impairments. Severe vision defects such as deep myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, deafness, and weak hearing have a great impact on IQ, because audio-visualization is a way for people to communicate with the outside world. If it does not go well, intellectual development will lag behind.
7. Some mentally retarded children have a special urine smell, such as phenylketonuria children with obvious abnormal urine smell.
If the child has the above symptoms, it is recommended that parents take the child to a professional children's hospital for physical examinations, developmental examinations, neuropsychiatric examinations, laboratory examinations, intelligence examinations, behavioral judgments and other professional examinations to help parents effectively check whether their children have mental retardation. .